Friday, September 12, 2008

Losing weight

It takes no time at all to lose weight on this very low carb diet. I never realized how carbohydrates affect weight maintenance and energy level until giving them up. It sucks because I've already lost about 8 lbs, and my husband has noticed it and is getting worried like he did before when this happened. I try to explain to him that I have to follow this plan in order to heal. I realize that I look a lot better when I weigh in the 130 range, but I can't seem to maintain that without at least eating nuts, and for now I've stopped those. I was eating tons of raw almond butter all summer, but then I became sensitive to it (a common thing with leaky gut syndrome), so I reluctantly gave that up.

I guess what I need to do is just start padding my clothes so it looks like there is more to me than there really is. I was looking through a clothing catalogue the other day and saw the underwear with the padding in them. I'm seriously thinking of investing in a fake ass. Yep, that's what I need. I can see it now. Move over Kim Kardashian - here I come with some serious badonkadonk!

No comments: