Thursday, October 2, 2008

Up, down, up, down.

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I had a migraine for the past couple of days. Before that, I was feeling so heavy again - like a 50 pound weight was on my shoulders. I remember Admin. from the Beatleakygas blog had similar feelings in the first few months of his cleansing process.

Because I will be out of town next week, I have eased up on the diet a little. I just can't be around other people and be a depressed rag doll. No one would understand, and would take it personally. I haven't gone crazy and cheated big time, but have added back the organic, raw nuts and a little rice cereal for energy.

After next week, I'm slowly going to add the anti-candida stuff, maybe even do a month long candida cleanse (herbal) to start. There are so many products out there and so many different ways to go when deciding how to fight this, it gets confusing.

Once my trip is over, I can focus more again on a strict program. Anyone else having any luck with a diet or new supplement?

No comments: